Tuesday, June 18, 2019

An Introduction

Hey! Welcome to the first-ever blog post on Randimistic. Randimistic is the art of unrelated, 
disorganized, random clutter. In other words, the unplanned, disorganized thing that is my life, which is kind of funny if you think about it. And although randimistic is a term I invented, I think it's a real thing that hasn't yet been given a name. So basically this blog in addition to all of my other websites is just that--a blog. Nothing more, nothing else, and my first time using something like Blogger. In the past, my go-tos have been Weebly, Wix, and others. But here, I'm using Blogger for the first time, and so far, though the experience has been short, I'm enjoying using Blogger. Let's not jump to conclusions, though. Who knows? Just because you think something at one point doesn't turn it into a fixed thing that you know for sure. See? You could describe that sentence as randimistic. So I'm really looking forward to my time here on Blogger, where I'll post things ranging from my thoughts on particular topics, posts about my interests, such as coding, writing, or Egyptian mythology, some of my original writings, some of my songs that I write from time to time. It depends. We'll see. But for now, Isis out. 

1 comment: